Top Take-Aways from Interviewing Leading Entrepreneurs and Selling Multiple Businesses
Spencer Shaw is the host of the Business Growth Podcast and founder of a podcast network.
Spencer has started and sold several businesses in real estate, retail, software and publishing industries. He's had more failures than you can imagine and shares the fun stories and hard lessons learned on his podcast. He enjoys extreme sports and is married with three kids.
Recently their family lived on the Caribbean island of Puerto Rico.
In This Show We Cover:
- What can be learned by interviews with hundreds of leading entrepreneurs
- Patterns or commonalities that the most successful people share
- The worst advice business experts share that you should ignore
- The best advice business experts share that you should follow
- Advice from leading entrepreneurs you should take action on immediately
- The secrets to operating a remote company living in the Caribbean
- The keys of building and scaling a company quickly
- Things a business owner must accomplish to be able to sell their business
- How to find the right buyer for your business
- The most important thing business owners should focus on if you even think of selling your business
- Things investors or buyers find important in your business that you may not think are important
- Things business owners don’t focus on that you should be
- And much more
HEAR WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
“One of the biggest surprises was when we got the Apple approval for twelve-thousand-five-hundred. The gu …
Hey guys this is Brian Howard with BKH Credit Group in Atlanta Georgia. Just wanted to take a moment to t …
Hi I’m Michelle, I’m at Sacramento CA, I was just sitting here and I was going through my Business Suite …
BK Gold Credit Solutions
Hello my name is Cory. I’m with BK Gold Credit Solutions. I just wanted to talk a few minutes about the …