In this show David Wach with Handwrytten shows how to use automation to create handwritten cards that will get you and keep you more customers.
About Our Guest:
David Wach's latest venture, Handwrytten, provides scalable, robotic solutions that write your notes in pen. Used by businesses in all industries, Handwrytten changes the way brands and people connect.
Prior to Handwrytten, David founded Cellit, a leading mobile marketing platform. With clients including Abercrombie and Fitch, Walmart and more, Cellit was sold in January of 2012.
David is a speaker on marketing technology, has been featured in the Washington Post and Wall Street Journal, and is a contributor to Inc. Magazine.
During the show we discuss:
● Why handwritten notes to customers are so effective
● Why people’s lack of attention can be a strength for your business
● How to be one of only 4 pieces of special mail that someone gets in a month
● How robots can be used to create real handwriting for your customers
● A bunch of ways you can use handwritten note to get and keep more customers
● How to use handwritten notes for retention
● How to use handwritten notes to get customers
● How to use handwritten notes to get more reviews
● How to use automation to create handwritten cards with no manual work
● What CRM systems you can use to automate handwritten cards
● How to incorporate handwritten cards in your sales funnel to send cards automatically
“One of the biggest surprises was when we got the Apple approval for twelve-thousand-five-hundred. The gu …
American Best Credit
Orange County, CA
I became an entrepreneur back in 2004 right after the birth of my second daughter. I wanted to be able to …
H and H Management Group
Los Angeles CA
Hi, my name is Rod Hubbard. I’m from Los Angeles, California. My company’s name is Glad Wickhore. Credit …
Hey guys this is Brian Howard with BKH Credit Group in Atlanta Georgia. Just wanted to take a moment to t …
How to Improve Your Fundability™ and Get More Money for Your Business Faster