How a Novice Can Buy and Profit from Mobile Home Parks
Kevin Bupp is a Florida-based Real Estate Investor, top iTunes podcast host and serial entrepreneur with over $40 million of real estate transactions. His extensive investment experience spans the gamut of apartment buildings, single-family homes, office buildings, raw land, condos, and his favorite and by far the most profitable, Mobile Home Parks. With over 16 years of experience, Kevin now educates investors to locate, acquire, and create “higher than average” returns from this widely-misunderstood niche of Mobile Home Park Investing. He shares his expertise through the Mobile Home Academy and as the host of The Investing for Cashflow Podcast which has become one of the hottest podcasts on iTunes, often in the top 100!
During this show you’ll discover…
- Why you should consider investing in mobile home parks versus residential homes or commercial properties?
- What’s involved with owning a mobile home park
- What you’re responsible for when owning a mobile home park
- The unique benefits that exist with parks that doesn’t exist with the other commercial asset classes
- How a novice can get started with investing in mobile home parks
- The best size park to start with
- Whether you should consider a park with private or public utilities
- What other considerations a new investor should be aware of
- How to find parks that are for sale and know you’re getting a good deal
- How to get financing for mobile home parks
- And much more!
HEAR WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
“One of the biggest surprises was when we got the Apple approval for twelve-thousand-five-hundred. The gu …
H and H Management Group
Los Angeles CA
Hi, my name is Rod Hubbard. I’m from Los Angeles, California. My company’s name is Glad Wickhore. Credit …
MainStax Business Solutions
I watched every single one of these videos and I googled him to death. A couple of different ways just tr …
Coleman Hargrove & Associates
Hi, I’m from Montgomery, Alabama and the name of my company is Coleman Hargrove and Associates. Yes, I do …