John Murphy is a results-oriented business coach and mentor to senior executives and CEOs. He’s a great communicator with broad experience and is skilled at discussing issues that make businesses and individuals grow and thrive. John lives and works in the south of France, originally from Ireland.
Before starting his own business, John enjoyed a highly successful career in the corporate world. He began as a door-to-door life assurance salesman and culminated as the CEO of a Pan European Life Assurance Company in Ireland. John started his business, John Murphy International, in 2004, and has worked worldwide across a broad range of industries. His clients include Pfizer, State Street Bank, Vodafone and Johnson & Johnson.
During this show you’ll discover…
- The secrets to creating a central vision for your sales team… and how it will make all of the difference between success and failure
- How to choose a “winning team” while knowing how to spot and avoid those that will drag your team down and not produce
- How establishing the right culture for your team is essential… and how to do it where everyone is onboard with your vision
- Once you have your team, how to coach them in a way you can nearly insure their success… so you can get big sales and build solid referral networks
- How to properly review your team’s performance and the factors you should judge them by to insure you have a winning team
- And much more
With Johns travels, ongoing speaking engagements, and work with high-level companies such as Johnson and Johnson you’ll rarely hear him present at a live online event like this.
HEAR WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
KC Credit Services
Kansas City MO
Hi I am Donna with KC Credit Services. The Business Dispute Suite funding area is easy to use, a simple t …
Hope Credit Service
Hey my name is Michelle from Charlotte, North Carolina and I am really excited that we started about 4 mo …
Firm Credit Solutions
Hello, I’m Steve Granados and I just wanted to thank the Business Finance Suite for helping me out with m …
Lee’s Summit MO
Hi this is Keith Knapp from Credit Guys. I want to talk to you for a second about Business Credit. We’ve …