Business Growth Hacks
Being one of the Influencive.com’s Top 30 Entrepreneurs Under 30, Jeremy C. Adams is not timid to climb the ladder of ultimate success. Jeremy got into the food industry waiting tables and had $30,000 saved by the age of 20. Armed with an impressive background in finance, sales, and hospitality, at 22 years old, Jeremy went on to become the founder of Prestige Food Trucks, along with launching many other successful businesses.
Within a week of quitting and moving to Orlando, he got an internship at an investment firm. Then he started Prestige Goof Trucks and did over 1 million in sales his first year, and on track to do 10 million in sales this year. Prestige also won “best new business” by Bright House Networks of Central Florida.
Jeremy has done business with Kevin Harrington, a past investor from the Shark Tank. And, Jeremy has also founded and oversees his current business, a digital marketing firm called Unicorn Innovations.
During This Show We Discuss…
- Basics that are so important in starting a business
- How to use partnerships to grow your businesses
- Tactics that are hyper-effective when developing partnerships
- How to find the right partnerships
- The best way to first make contact with new potential partners
- How to find great team members
- How to know if someone is an “A” player before you hire them
- What ways work best to train them?
- How to best train new team members
- How to discover what your natural strengths and weaknesses really are
- How to delegate tasks that you may be weak at
- How to go “all in” and do tasks that cater to your strengths
- How to always be improving
- How business coaches can help you grow
- How to find a good business coach
- How failing ties into long-term success
- And much more
HEAR WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
Firm Credit Solutions
Hello, I’m Steve Granados and I just wanted to thank the Business Finance Suite for helping me out with m …
Hi I’m Michelle, I’m at Sacramento CA, I was just sitting here and I was going through my Business Suite …
Credit Coach & Business Funding LLC
Oklahoma City, OK
So I started doing Credit Repair, actually started doing mortgages first, and what I really did not like …
Hope Credit Service
Hey my name is Michelle from Charlotte, North Carolina and I am really excited that we started about 4 mo …