Business Growth Hacks
Being one of the Influencive.com’s Top 30 Entrepreneurs Under 30, Jeremy C. Adams is not timid to climb the ladder of ultimate success. Jeremy got into the food industry waiting tables and had $30,000 saved by the age of 20. Armed with an impressive background in finance, sales, and hospitality, at 22 years old, Jeremy went on to become the founder of Prestige Food Trucks, along with launching many other successful businesses.
Within a week of quitting and moving to Orlando, he got an internship at an investment firm. Then he started Prestige Goof Trucks and did over 1 million in sales his first year, and on track to do 10 million in sales this year. Prestige also won “best new business” by Bright House Networks of Central Florida.
Jeremy has done business with Kevin Harrington, a past investor from the Shark Tank. And, Jeremy has also founded and oversees his current business, a digital marketing firm called Unicorn Innovations.
During This Show We Discuss…
- Basics that are so important in starting a business
- How to use partnerships to grow your businesses
- Tactics that are hyper-effective when developing partnerships
- How to find the right partnerships
- The best way to first make contact with new potential partners
- How to find great team members
- How to know if someone is an “A” player before you hire them
- What ways work best to train them?
- How to best train new team members
- How to discover what your natural strengths and weaknesses really are
- How to delegate tasks that you may be weak at
- How to go “all in” and do tasks that cater to your strengths
- How to always be improving
- How business coaches can help you grow
- How to find a good business coach
- How failing ties into long-term success
- And much more
HEAR WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
MainStax Business Solutions
I watched every single one of these videos and I googled him to death. A couple of different ways just tr …
Watermark Credit Solutions
Hello my name is Jorge Hernandez from Watermark Credit Solutions, McAllen Texas. I just want to say one t …
Lee’s Summit MO
Hi this is Keith Knapp from Credit Guys. I want to talk to you for a second about Business Credit. We’ve …
Hey guys this is Brian Howard with BKH Credit Group in Atlanta Georgia. Just wanted to take a moment to t …