Top Ten Ways to be a Great Leader
Dr. Hans Finzel is a successful author, speaker and trusted authority in the field of leadership. He has trained leaders on five continents. For 20 years he led international non-profit WorldVenture, serving in over 65 countries. Hans speaks and writes on practical leadership principles from the real world— not the classroom. He has written ten books, including his bestseller The Top Ten Mistakes Leaders Make. His books have been translated into over twenty foreign languages. Hans holds degrees from Columbia International University, Dallas Seminary and Fuller School of Intercultural Studies. Today he serves as President of HDLeaders, and is chief leadership guru on, “The Leadership Answer Man” podcast.
During This Show We Discuss…
- What are the top ten mistakes that you see leaders make.
- Things business owners can do to become great leaders.
- How to define emotional intelligence and why it’s important
- Ways to become an excellent communicator
- How a control freak can become hands-off when delegating
- How to let team members know you really care and are listening to them
- Why there is less communication between a leader and their team than with colleagues
- How showing vulnerability isn’t a bad thing as a leader
- What the difference is between resilience and persistence
- The most common traits of resilient people
- What a servant attitude is and why you need it
- The true difference between leading and managing
- How important it is to lead with your heart versus your brains
- And much more
HEAR WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
Hey guys this is Brian Howard with BKH Credit Group in Atlanta Georgia. Just wanted to take a moment to t …
Credit and Debt Consulting
Hi I am Doug Mitchell, I am from Michigan. I came down for the conference. Because I have a huge interest …
The Credit Pros
I’m Jason Kaplan, I’m the President of The Credit Pros out at the Newark, New Jersey. Business Suite is a …
“One of the biggest surprises was when we got the Apple approval for twelve-thousand-five-hundred. The gu …