Brennan McEachran: How to Have Effective Remote One-on-One Meetings
People quit managers, not jobs. We’re on a mission to make better managers, one meeting at a time.
Leaders today have found themselves in a whole new environment: Not only are they working virtually, but they’re managing during a crisis. So, how can managers lead their teams today and maintain the productive rhythms they had pre-quarantine?
In this session, Brennan McEachran CEO and Co-Founder of Soapbox, an amazing meeting and management tool, shares how to managers can have more effective one-on-ones in today’s climate.If you’re looking to learn more about how to run effective remote one-on-ones to keep your team motivated, engaged and productive, then this session is for you.
During this show we discuss:
- Tips for how to make meetings more effective
- The importance of setting new expectations for your team during this time
- What a “successful” meeting looks like
- Why managers should have one-on-ones
- Things you should always (and never) do during one-on-one meetings
- How you can have more meaningful meetings by balancing the conversation
- Tech to consider when running remote one-on-one meetings
- How the CreditSuite run effective meetings with Soapbox
- Check out Soapbox’s one-on-one meeting guide to learn more about how to make the most out of this time with your team.
HEAR WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
Wise Guys In Ties
Hi my name is Ray Fleming and I am co-owner of wise guys in ties. I’m here today to talk about credit sui …
Wise Guys In Ties
Hi, my name is Joseph Smith and I’m the co-owner and founder of wise guys in ties. We’re a real estate in …
All Law PC
San Diego, CA
I got into my current industry which I would define as a major big-time law practice of personal injury c …
TRW Credit Services
Oklahoma City, OK
I’m the owner of TRW Credit Services in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. We started using business credit about t …