Brennan McEachran: How to Have Effective Remote One-on-One Meetings
People quit managers, not jobs. We’re on a mission to make better managers, one meeting at a time.
Leaders today have found themselves in a whole new environment: Not only are they working virtually, but they’re managing during a crisis. So, how can managers lead their teams today and maintain the productive rhythms they had pre-quarantine?
In this session, Brennan McEachran CEO and Co-Founder of Soapbox, an amazing meeting and management tool, shares how to managers can have more effective one-on-ones in today’s climate.If you’re looking to learn more about how to run effective remote one-on-ones to keep your team motivated, engaged and productive, then this session is for you.
During this show we discuss:
- Tips for how to make meetings more effective
- The importance of setting new expectations for your team during this time
- What a “successful” meeting looks like
- Why managers should have one-on-ones
- Things you should always (and never) do during one-on-one meetings
- How you can have more meaningful meetings by balancing the conversation
- Tech to consider when running remote one-on-one meetings
- How the CreditSuite run effective meetings with Soapbox
- Check out Soapbox’s one-on-one meeting guide to learn more about how to make the most out of this time with your team.
HEAR WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
Hi I’m Michelle, I’m at Sacramento CA, I was just sitting here and I was going through my Business Suite …
Hey guys this is Brian Howard with BKH Credit Group in Atlanta Georgia. Just wanted to take a moment to t …
Palm Beach, FL
Hi I’m Pam Cappucio with Credit Create. I’m here to tell you I’ve been an entrepreneur since about 1992. …
BK Gold Credit Solutions
Hello my name is Cory. I’m with BK Gold Credit Solutions. I just wanted to talk a few minutes about the …