Brennan McEachran: How to Have Effective Remote One-on-One Meetings
People quit managers, not jobs. We’re on a mission to make better managers, one meeting at a time.
Leaders today have found themselves in a whole new environment: Not only are they working virtually, but they’re managing during a crisis. So, how can managers lead their teams today and maintain the productive rhythms they had pre-quarantine?
In this session, Brennan McEachran CEO and Co-Founder of Soapbox, an amazing meeting and management tool, shares how to managers can have more effective one-on-ones in today’s climate.If you’re looking to learn more about how to run effective remote one-on-ones to keep your team motivated, engaged and productive, then this session is for you.
During this show we discuss:
- Tips for how to make meetings more effective
- The importance of setting new expectations for your team during this time
- What a “successful” meeting looks like
- Why managers should have one-on-ones
- Things you should always (and never) do during one-on-one meetings
- How you can have more meaningful meetings by balancing the conversation
- Tech to consider when running remote one-on-one meetings
- How the CreditSuite run effective meetings with Soapbox
- Check out Soapbox’s one-on-one meeting guide to learn more about how to make the most out of this time with your team.
HEAR WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
“One of the biggest surprises was when we got the Apple approval for twelve-thousand-five-hundred. The gu …
Great American Credit Repair
Boca Raton, FL
I say thank you to the Business Finance Suite team, they were able to help me accomplish what I set out t …
Bella Sloan Enterprises
Elkins Park, PA
Credit Suite proved themselves to me very early when I started my relationship with them. At first, I wan …
TRW Credit Services
Oklahoma City, OK
I’m the owner of TRW Credit Services in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. We started using business credit about t …