Andrew Leroy: Best Legal Business Practices
Andrew’s practice concentrates on motor vehicle accidents, hunting accidents, sex abuse and nursing home negligence cases. Andrew enjoys fighting insurance companies, zealously advocating for his clients to get the most out of each insurance policy.
Prior to becoming a partner with Bautista LeRoy, LLC. Andrew was a plaintiff’s attorney for seven years handling complex product liability cases involving ATVs, Remington Model 700 rifles, tree stands and farming equipment. His products liability work has allowed him to develop a national practice handling cases in Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, South Dakota and Tennessee. This experience has allowed Andrew to gain a greater understanding of how insurance companies operate around the United States.
Andrew was recently recognized as KCMBA Young Lawyer of the Year in 2014. This award is given to a young attorney who exhibits significant community, civic and professional work through his/her practice. In 2017, Andrew was elected Section President of the Solo Practitioner and Small Firm Section of Kansas City Missouri Bar Association, where he works to help support starting their own law firms.
During this show we discussed…
- Tips for hiring the right lawyer
- Reasons you need to hire a lawyer
- Things you can do so you don’t have to hire a lawyer
- The best way parties can resolve issues without a lawyer
- Attorney consults you should do to avoid potential legal pitfalls
- Legal protections you need to have in place in order to avoid issues
- Things business owners should be aware of to avoid employment discrimination before firing someone
- What you should avoid when firing someone
- How to avoid sexual harassment claims
- Type of employment training needed to avoid sexual harassment claims
- Documentations business owners need that most don’t have
- And much more...
HEAR WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
Hi I’m Michelle, I’m at Sacramento CA, I was just sitting here and I was going through my Business Suite …
En Banc Equities LLC
To any entrepreneur that does not have business credit. I would strongly suggest that you obtain i …
Wise Guys In Ties
Hi my name is Ray Fleming and I am co-owner of wise guys in ties. I’m here today to talk about credit sui …
A Plus Credit
I’m with A Plus Credit, we’re all in North Carolina and I want to spend a few moments just talking about …