Robert Beadles: How to Use Cryptocurrency and Blockchain to Grow Your Business
Robert “Crypto” Beadles is a Christian, father, husband, successful serial entrepreneur, seasoned business builder; prominent Blockchain & Cryptocurrency educator on TV, YouTube, TradingView Sessions, and throughout the world. Robert is responsible for growing one of the largest construction service businesses in California. Between all his companies, he’s been responsible for more than $100+ Million, from start-ups, software development, real estate investments, and more.
Beadles is the builder and Co- Founder of the Monarch Wallet, MonarchPay and is a member of the C4 Crypto Consortium. He is an avid believer in Cryptocurrency, Blockchain technology and offers some of the most in-depth, educational, unique and insightful content available.
He has three black belts in martial arts, has authored two books, and is a philanthropist.
During this show we discuss:
- About blockchain technology
- About cryptocurrency
- About ethereum
- Blockchain differences between ethereum and bitcoin
- What happens when bitcoin isn’t on top anymore
- How blockchain and cryptocurrency are linked
- The three major types of BC and CC
- What BC is used for
- The best place for a beginner to learn about BC
- How BC tech is revolutionizing and changing businesses and banks?
- How BC tech will affect the future
- The most secure way to store your CC and safeguard your crypto assets
HEAR WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
H and H Management Group
Los Angeles CA
Hi, my name is Rod Hubbard. I’m from Los Angeles, California. My company’s name is Glad Wickhore. Credit …
Credit Coach & Business Funding LLC
Oklahoma City, OK
So I started doing Credit Repair, actually started doing mortgages first, and what I really did not like …
National Credit Partners
Santa Rosa CA
Hey what’s up this is Joel Ibarguen in Runner Park, California. I have been part of the Business Finance …
Opulence Capital Solutions
Hi my name is Jim, I’m the owner of the Morning Star Disability which is a disability firm. I’m actually …