Priyanka Prakash: Best Ways to Fund Your Business
Best ways to fund your business:
Priyanka Prakash is a senior staff writer at Fundera, a marketplace for small business financial solutions. At Fundera, Priyanka writes a variety of content assets and reports, particularly on the topic of small business finance. Previously managing editor at Fit Small Business, she's also a licensed attorney who served as general counsel at a Y Combinator startup. Priyanka's work has been featured in Inc., CNBC, Forbes, and other top-tier publications. When she isn't writing, Priyanka loves to explore NYC with her husband and daughter.
During this show we discuss:
- The pros and cons of SB loans?
- How you can qualify and secure a SB loan?
- The risks involved in getting a loan?
- The biggest challenges entrepreneurs face in terms of securing funding for their business
- What to look out for when acquiring funds outside a bank
- The most effective way a start-up can establish business credit
- Getting loans without a credit score check
- Documents you need when applying for business loans
- The importance of a business debt schedule when applying for loan
- Reasons why loan requests are rejected
- What you should do if you’re rejected for funding the first time around
- How to analyse and effectively calculate how much loan you need
- Choosing the right type of loan for your business
- Factors that affects the costs you’re likely to pay for a business loan
- Tools to calculate and keep tabs on your personal and business credit scores
- About an unsecured credit card and how it aids your business
- The pros and cons of using credit cards to fund my business?
- Funding your business with Debt financing
- Burden rate
- About an ICO and how to use it to grow your business
- How to get an accountant that fits your business goals
- And much more…
HEAR WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
MainStax Business Solutions
I watched every single one of these videos and I googled him to death. A couple of different ways just tr …
Great American Credit Repair
Boca Raton, FL
I say thank you to the Business Finance Suite team, they were able to help me accomplish what I set out t …
Wise Guys In Ties
Hi, my name is Joseph Smith and I’m the co-owner and founder of wise guys in ties. We’re a real estate in …
Credit and Debt Consulting
Hi I am Doug Mitchell, I am from Michigan. I came down for the conference. Because I have a huge interest …