Priyanka Prakash: Best Ways to Fund Your Business
Best ways to fund your business:
Priyanka Prakash is a senior staff writer at Fundera, a marketplace for small business financial solutions. At Fundera, Priyanka writes a variety of content assets and reports, particularly on the topic of small business finance. Previously managing editor at Fit Small Business, she's also a licensed attorney who served as general counsel at a Y Combinator startup. Priyanka's work has been featured in Inc., CNBC, Forbes, and other top-tier publications. When she isn't writing, Priyanka loves to explore NYC with her husband and daughter.
During this show we discuss:
- The pros and cons of SB loans?
- How you can qualify and secure a SB loan?
- The risks involved in getting a loan?
- The biggest challenges entrepreneurs face in terms of securing funding for their business
- What to look out for when acquiring funds outside a bank
- The most effective way a start-up can establish business credit
- Getting loans without a credit score check
- Documents you need when applying for business loans
- The importance of a business debt schedule when applying for loan
- Reasons why loan requests are rejected
- What you should do if you’re rejected for funding the first time around
- How to analyse and effectively calculate how much loan you need
- Choosing the right type of loan for your business
- Factors that affects the costs you’re likely to pay for a business loan
- Tools to calculate and keep tabs on your personal and business credit scores
- About an unsecured credit card and how it aids your business
- The pros and cons of using credit cards to fund my business?
- Funding your business with Debt financing
- Burden rate
- About an ICO and how to use it to grow your business
- How to get an accountant that fits your business goals
- And much more…
HEAR WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
Palm Beach, FL
Hi I’m Pam Cappucio with Credit Create. I’m here to tell you I’ve been an entrepreneur since about 1992. …
Hey guys this is Brian Howard with BKH Credit Group in Atlanta Georgia. Just wanted to take a moment to t …
Credit and Debt Consulting
Hi I am Doug Mitchell, I am from Michigan. I came down for the conference. Because I have a huge interest …
Hi I’m Michelle, I’m at Sacramento CA, I was just sitting here and I was going through my Business Suite …