Michele Molitor – Building Self-Confidence to Build Your Business
Building Self-Confidence to Improve your Business
Michele Molitor is the founder and CEO of Nectar Consulting Inc., and co-author of the best-selling book “Breakthrough Healing”. She works with executives and entrepreneurs bringing over 25 years of experience, intuitive insights and strategic business savvy to their success. She is an expert at enhancing the capacity of leaders, to build high performing teams and exponentially increase bottom-line results. Michele’s unique Rapid RewiringTM approach is a culmination of years of study in the realms of emotional intelligence, neuroscience, organizational psychology and Rapid Transformational Therapy. She helps catalyze shifts in thinking and eliminate mental/emotional blocks to rapidly rewire your brain for greater confidence and success. As a nationally recognized speaker, certified executive coach, Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT) practitioner, change management consultant, trainer, and writer, Michele’s passion for helping amplify natural talents and expand leadership is conveyed through all aspects of her work and writing.
During This Show We Discuss…
- Beliefs that get in people’s way of success
- How thoughts and visualization assist in achieving one’s goal
- The major factors responsible for killing of one’s confidence
- How focusing on failures help in building confidence
- The major struggle with getting control of one’s inner and outer game of success
- How business owners master their inner and outer game of success
- How psychotherapy improves a business owner’s inner game of success
- How hypnotherapy improves a business owner’s outer game of success
- How to really root out the core problem you are facing in your business
- How to create new habits that make you better at business
- How to discover and eliminate the hidden blocks to success and satisfaction in your business
- How to determine what your desired outcome is in your business
- Things business owners can do to build the habit of self-confidence
- Reclaiming misplaced confidence in your business
- Overcoming the inner resistance that hinders you from embracing positive change
- How to positively align my inner and outer environment to achieve success in my business
- Finding the right tools to manage the energy in your business
- And much more
What beliefs do you think get in people’s way of success?
Omigdala, amy, fight or flight?
How can thoughts and visualization assist in achieving one’s goal?
What are major factors responsible for killing of one’s confidence?
How does focusing on failures help in building confidence?
Where do people usually struggle with getting control of their inner and outer game of success?
Greatest sense of pain creates power
How do business owners master their inner and outer game of success?
How do you think psychotherapy can improve a business owner’s inner game of success?
How does hypnotherapy improve a business owner’s outer game of success?
How does a business owner discover the challenges they need to overcome to achieve success and satisfaction?
How does a business owner really root out the core problem they are facing?
How do you create new habits that make you better at business?
How does a business owner discover and eliminate the hidden blocks to success and satisfaction?
How can one determine what their desired outcome is in a business?
What are somethings business owner can do to build the habit of self-confidence?
How can one reclaim misplaced confidence especially in business?
How can I overcome the inner resistance that hinders me from embracing positive change?
How can I positively align my inner and outer environment to achieve success in my business?
How can I find the right tools to manage the energy in my business?
HEAR WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
Opulence Capital Solutions
Hi my name is Jim, I’m the owner of the Morning Star Disability which is a disability firm. I’m actually …
Hi I’m Michelle, I’m at Sacramento CA, I was just sitting here and I was going through my Business Suite …
A Plus Credit
I’m with A Plus Credit, we’re all in North Carolina and I want to spend a few moments just talking about …
Rick Sax Inc
Hello my name is Naryan Dindiel and my B=business is Rick Sax Inc. and I’m giving a video testimonial for …