Making Money with Vending Machines.
Matt Miller spent the first 9 years of his career as an Air Force pilot, before entering the private sector to work in both the medical device and advertising industries. While a top performer in the corporate world, his long term desire was to be his own boss. A good friend one day mentioned the gum ball machines he and his young daughters owned, and that conversation began a 10-year business quest that has brought Matt’s company, School Spirit Vending, to the cutting edge of both the vending and school fundraising industries. Today, School Spirit Vending’s franchising program provides a proven and profitable business system for busy professionals and their families looking to develop secondary income streams with a limited time commitment.
During this show we dive into...
- How Matt went from an Air Force pilot to spending $35 for his first vending machine
- How he went from one vending machine to many locations… all from one relationship
- The kind of money can someone make as a secondary income from the vending industry
- The different types of vending opportunities that exist today
- How much time is committed to running this type of business
- How to work 20 hours per month and make over $40,000 annually
- What type of money can someone make from the vending industry?
- The small amount of time is committed to running this type of business
- Once a franchisee makes the vending machine sale, and installs the machine, how often must the machine be serviced?
- How much capital someone needs to get started… and what you can do to get money to get started
- How a franchise works in the vending industry
- How you can be part of a mentorship program to get started
- How this program has helped schools generate over 3 million dollars in fundraising dollars
- How easy it is to sell or bring in new clients to place your vending machine
- How versatile this type of industry is for anyone wanting to get in
- How a new franchisee can get a certain territory that’s theirs and theirs alone
Resources Discussed on the Show…
HEAR WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
BK Gold Credit Solutions
Hello my name is Cory. I’m with BK Gold Credit Solutions. I just wanted to talk a few minutes about the …
Restore My Dream
My name is Demarcus Hewitt I am a Dallas native. I attended the boot camp here about a year ago. I purcha …
Watermark Credit Solutions
Hello my name is Jorge Hernandez from Watermark Credit Solutions, McAllen Texas. I just want to say one t …
Great American Credit Repair
Boca Raton, FL
I say thank you to the Business Finance Suite team, they were able to help me accomplish what I set out t …