Making Money with Vending Machines.
Matt Miller spent the first 9 years of his career as an Air Force pilot, before entering the private sector to work in both the medical device and advertising industries. While a top performer in the corporate world, his long term desire was to be his own boss. A good friend one day mentioned the gum ball machines he and his young daughters owned, and that conversation began a 10-year business quest that has brought Matt’s company, School Spirit Vending, to the cutting edge of both the vending and school fundraising industries. Today, School Spirit Vending’s franchising program provides a proven and profitable business system for busy professionals and their families looking to develop secondary income streams with a limited time commitment.
During this show we dive into...
- How Matt went from an Air Force pilot to spending $35 for his first vending machine
- How he went from one vending machine to many locations… all from one relationship
- The kind of money can someone make as a secondary income from the vending industry
- The different types of vending opportunities that exist today
- How much time is committed to running this type of business
- How to work 20 hours per month and make over $40,000 annually
- What type of money can someone make from the vending industry?
- The small amount of time is committed to running this type of business
- Once a franchisee makes the vending machine sale, and installs the machine, how often must the machine be serviced?
- How much capital someone needs to get started… and what you can do to get money to get started
- How a franchise works in the vending industry
- How you can be part of a mentorship program to get started
- How this program has helped schools generate over 3 million dollars in fundraising dollars
- How easy it is to sell or bring in new clients to place your vending machine
- How versatile this type of industry is for anyone wanting to get in
- How a new franchisee can get a certain territory that’s theirs and theirs alone
Resources Discussed on the Show…
HEAR WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
Keystone Credit Solutions
Hi I am Bryan Hoover with Keystone Credit Solutions. I’ve been doing business credit and I think it’s a g …
BK Gold Credit Solutions
Hello my name is Cory. I’m with BK Gold Credit Solutions. I just wanted to talk a few minutes about the …
Restore My Dream
My name is Demarcus Hewitt I am a Dallas native. I attended the boot camp here about a year ago. I purcha …
KC Credit Services
Kansas City MO
Hi I am Donna with KC Credit Services. The Business Dispute Suite funding area is easy to use, a simple t …