Making Money with Vending Machines.
Matt Miller spent the first 9 years of his career as an Air Force pilot, before entering the private sector to work in both the medical device and advertising industries. While a top performer in the corporate world, his long term desire was to be his own boss. A good friend one day mentioned the gum ball machines he and his young daughters owned, and that conversation began a 10-year business quest that has brought Matt’s company, School Spirit Vending, to the cutting edge of both the vending and school fundraising industries. Today, School Spirit Vending’s franchising program provides a proven and profitable business system for busy professionals and their families looking to develop secondary income streams with a limited time commitment.
During this show we dive into...
- How Matt went from an Air Force pilot to spending $35 for his first vending machine
- How he went from one vending machine to many locations… all from one relationship
- The kind of money can someone make as a secondary income from the vending industry
- The different types of vending opportunities that exist today
- How much time is committed to running this type of business
- How to work 20 hours per month and make over $40,000 annually
- What type of money can someone make from the vending industry?
- The small amount of time is committed to running this type of business
- Once a franchisee makes the vending machine sale, and installs the machine, how often must the machine be serviced?
- How much capital someone needs to get started… and what you can do to get money to get started
- How a franchise works in the vending industry
- How you can be part of a mentorship program to get started
- How this program has helped schools generate over 3 million dollars in fundraising dollars
- How easy it is to sell or bring in new clients to place your vending machine
- How versatile this type of industry is for anyone wanting to get in
- How a new franchisee can get a certain territory that’s theirs and theirs alone
Resources Discussed on the Show…
HEAR WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
Great American Credit Repair
Boca Raton, FL
I say thank you to the Business Finance Suite team, they were able to help me accomplish what I set out t …
Coleman Hargrove & Associates
Hi, I’m from Montgomery, Alabama and the name of my company is Coleman Hargrove and Associates. Yes, I do …
720 Credit Solutions
Moreno Valley CA
I’m Drake with 720 Credit Solutions and I’m here in Tampa, Florida enjoying the weekend of what business …
All Law PC
San Diego, CA
I got into my current industry which I would define as a major big-time law practice of personal injury c …