Maceo Jourdan: How to Build a Successful Business from Home
Maceo Jourdan is a serial entrepreneur with two decades of building businesses by creating great products and great marketing.
His experience spans a wildly eclectic mix of practical real-world experience from the US Army to the cut-throat world of electronic trading.
An early pioneer in computerized trading, Maceo built one of the earliest high-frequency trading systems for the S&P 500. When "pay per click" marketing platforms burst on the scene he translated his work into massively successful automated systems for Google and, later, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
During the show we discuss:
● Starting a business while at home
● Pros and cons of creating a business at home
● What does it take to get started?
● Increasing productivity while working at home
● How not to fail with your business
● Factors that will surely cause your business to fail
● Common business owner’s mistakes
● Skill-set required to create a successful business strategy
● Good business strategy
● How to grow and scale your business
● Marketing techniques to follow when starting a business
HEAR WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
Opulence Capital Solutions
Hi my name is Jim, I’m the owner of the Morning Star Disability which is a disability firm. I’m actually …
Rick Sax Inc
Hello my name is Naryan Dindiel and my B=business is Rick Sax Inc. and I’m giving a video testimonial for …
Wise Guys In Ties
Hi my name is Ray Fleming and I am co-owner of wise guys in ties. I’m here today to talk about credit sui …
BK Gold Credit Solutions
Hello my name is Cory. I’m with BK Gold Credit Solutions. I just wanted to talk a few minutes about the …