Jack McGuinness: Why You Should Choose Teamwork
Why you should choose team work!
Jack McGuinness has 25+ years of experience working with leadership teams at organizations big and small across multiple industries. After serving as an airborne ranger with the U.S. Army’s prestigious 10th Mountain Division, he helped build a successful boutique management-consulting firm where he served as COO for 13 years. Jack also served as CEO of a contract packaging company, where he developed a passion for unleashing the leadership capacity of teams throughout an organization.
In 2009 Jack joined forces with a West Point classmate to form Relationship Impact, a consulting firm focused on working with CEOs to unlock the potential of their leadership teams. He also serves as a Senior Professional Instructor at the Johns Hopkins Carey School of Business where he teaches courses on strategic management and human capital. He is a contributing writer to Chief Executive Magazine. He holds an MBA from the Hagan School of Business at Iona College and a BS in Engineering Management from the United States Military Academy at West Point.
During this show we discuss…
- The most important traits of a team leader
- Growth strategies for entrepreneurs on team building
- Role of a leader in building a great team for his/her business
- Common mistakes CEO’s should avoid to have a productive team
- Important qualities to look out for when choosing team members
- The ideal members of any leadership team in a business
- How leaders can set their teams up for success
- Characteristics of a great team
- Best way to create goals for a business as a team
- The importance of everyone in the team knowing each other’s styles
- How to measure your team’s effectiveness to your business goals
- How to reenergize your team
- How to eliminate poor structure in your team’s productivity
- How to build a solid structural foundation to enable team collectivity in your business
- How to encourage diverging viewpoints
- The best principles to follow for a business team to grow positively and productively
- The importance of feedback in team growth
- The best way to tackle challenges as a team
- And much more…
IGNORE ALL THIS
What is the most important trait of a team leader?
Laser focus on results, work better collectively- force multiplier effect, over time handle more challenging tasks, ability to be resilient
What growth strategies would you recommend for entrepreneurs on team building?
What is the leader’s major role in building a great team for a business?
What are the most faux pas or mistakes that CEO’s should avoid in order to have a productive business team?
What are some important qualities to look out for when choosing members for my team?
Feedback, listen, work together
Who are the ideal members of any leadership team in a business?
How can leaders set their teams up for success?
What are the characteristics of a great team?
How do I channel the past failures to create confidence among my team members in my business instead of fear?
What do you suggest is the best way to create goals for a business as a team?
What is the importance of everyone in the team knowing each other’s styles and perspective?
How do I measure my team’s effectiveness to our business goals?
How do I reenergize my team?
How to eliminate poor structure in the team’s productivity?
How do I build a solid structural foundation to enable team collectivity in my business?
What is the major issue holding productive team collectivity in businesses?
How can I encourage diverging viewpoints without actually causing mistrust or building bridges among my team members?
What are the best principles to follow for a business team to grow positively and productively?
What role does feedback play in team growth?
What is the best way to tackle challenges as a team?
HEAR WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
Credit and Debt Consulting
Hi I am Doug Mitchell, I am from Michigan. I came down for the conference. Because I have a huge interest …
Hey guys this is Brian Howard with BKH Credit Group in Atlanta Georgia. Just wanted to take a moment to t …
Wise Guys In Ties
Hi my name is Ray Fleming and I am co-owner of wise guys in ties. I’m here today to talk about credit sui …
720 Credit Solutions
Moreno Valley CA
I’m Drake with 720 Credit Solutions and I’m here in Tampa, Florida enjoying the weekend of what business …